A Release Candidate for upcoming phpList 3.5.2 is now available for testing.
This release includes fixes, usability & functional improvements
Changes to look for
- Link the number of bounces on the List of Campaigns page with the “msgbounces” page which shows bounces only for that campaign – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Add the bounce Id as a link to the actual bounce in the “Message bounces” page and remove duplicated links to the “Subscribers’ Profile” – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Changes to import1 page to avoid spurious changes reported when the file contains an existing subscriber followed by a new subscriber – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request and the mantis issue for the detailed description of the problem.
- Make the total clicks value consistent between the Campaign click statistics summary page and the detailed page for a specific campaign – thanks to @danwaterloo for reporting the issue and @duncanc for providing the fix. See the pull request
- To simplify testing later versions of PHPMailer allow PHPMAILER_PATH to specify a version different to PHPMailer 6 – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Avoid changing URLs that already have a scheme, as initially reported here by @dwo – thanks to @duncanc for providing the fix, see the pull request
Updated dependencies on phpList 4 core module – thanks to @oliverklee
If you have experienced issues with previous installations please install this update and see if those issues are resolved.
Download the Release Candidate here (see also ‘Upgrading’).
Upgrade from releases older than phpList 3.3.7-RC1 following the usual upgrade process
Use the Automatic Updater if you are running phpList 3.3.7 or later.
Use your phpList as normal, and report any new problems that you find.
Activating the REST API
If you haven’t checked the REST API yet, you can see the dedicated chapter in the manual to help you get started with it: API and Integrations
This RC is available for testing until the final release expected on August 11th. If a new RC will be necessary based on the feedback shared, an announcement will be posted in advance.
Report any issues you find with phpList3 to the phpList Bugtracker, selecting “3.5.2-RC1” as the Product Version.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.