A Release Candidate for upcoming phpList 3.4.9 is now available for testing. Please notice the updated dependencies section.
This release includes fixes, usability & functional improvements
Changes to look for
- Allow additional processing of a link click by plugins – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Display campaign title and bounce time on Subscriber Profile campaigns tab – thanks to @duncanc , see the pull request
- When converting the database to UTF8 switch to mysql parameter - datadir to check the correct location of the database for space available as the root directory ‘/’, might not always be the actual location of it – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- When converting the database to UTF8, avoid displaying the warning about lack of disk space when the database has already been upgraded – thanks to @pvanthony for pointing it out and thanks to @duncanc for submitting the fix, see the pull request
- Fix the SQL error on processbounces when inserting into user_message_bounce table – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Include List-Unsubscribe-Post header to indicate one-click functionality – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
Updated dependecies on the theme repo:
Updated dependecies on phpList 4 modules – thanks to @oliverklee
If you have experienced issues with previous installations please install this update and see if those issues are resolved.
Download the Release Candidate here (see also ‘Upgrading’).
Upgrade from releases older that phpList 3.3.7-RC1 following the usual upgrade process
Use the Automatic Updater if you are running phpList 3.3.7 or later.
Use your phpList as normal, and report any new problems that you find.
Activating the REST API
If you haven’t checked the REST API yet, you can see the dedicated chapter in the manual to help you get started with it: API and Integrations
This RC is available for testing until the final release expected on December 11th. If a new RC will be necessary based on the feedback shared, an announcement will be posted in advance.
Report any issues you find with phpList3 to the phpList Bugtracker, selecting “3.4.9-RC1” as the Product Version.
Use the usual bug fixing process if you know how to fix it.
Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute and how to run the unit tests and style checks locally.