White registration page

dopo l’ultimo aggiornamento alla versione 3.4.0 la pagina di iscrizione utente è bianca, il lato amministrativo funziona correttamente.
ho letto un post che diceva di aver risolto il problema Blank, white screen on subscribe site
personalmente non ho capito dove potrebbe stare il problema, prima funzionava correttamente, e non ho fatto nessuna modifica.
se potete aiutarmi vi ringrazio.

@gaetano118 To fix this, please go to Settings page -> Footer of public pages and change :

<script type="text/javascript" src="admin/ui/phplist-ui-bootlist/js/jquery-1.12.1.min.js"></script>

to:

<script type="text/javascript" src="admin/ui/phplist-ui-bootlist/js/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>

1 Like

You might also need to “reset style to default” if you have subscribe pages.

I’ve just updated one of my sites to 3.4.0 and can no longer see/access the admin pages, yet on another, everything is there.

As I cannot even see he Settings page, @xheni how do you suggest I make this change?

The blank public pages is likely a separate issue to blank admin pages, as they use different versions of jQuery.

If you haven’t done so already, clear local data, try a different browser, use private browsing mode.

If that doesn’t work, press F12 and paste here any JS here.

I solved with the suggestion of xheni changing …
<script type="text/javascript" src="admin/ui/phplist-ui-bootlist/js/jquery-1.12.1.min.js"></script>

to:

<script type="text/javascript" src="admin/ui/phplist-ui-bootlist/js/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>

thank you all for having responded quickly to the question … especially for having solved a mange for me …
thank you

2 Likes