Unable to upload to "upload images" folder

I have installed PHPlist with softaculous.
When I click the icon for images upload I get a 500 error.

When I tried changing the path to the upload images in my www folder I caused a change in the image insert tabs on the interface.

These frame captures may help illuminate the problem. using PHPlist without modification (config.php) I get an error message :slight_smile:

@pmozell You need to ensure that the directory identified by UPLOADIMAGES_DIR exists and is writeable by the web server process. What is the value?

uploadimages is in the web root with permissions 777. What did I miss? I’m still getting an error message when trying to upload images to server

@pmozell On the Image Info tab, what is the result when you click the Browse Server button?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mozellstudios.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@pmozell You might find some information by looking at the web server error log file.

Thanks for your help. I guess I’ll need to check with the hosting company.

Paul