Trying to figure out where all the SYSTEM contents of CONFIG.PHP are

I am trying to figure out where I can set “SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT” off.
Went into the config.php and could not find it… I assume it is hiding somewhere (along with other system settings) but for the liofe of me I am stumped… :confused:

Can anyone gently point me in the right direction? :grinning:

Thanks,
Al

Hi Al,

How are processing the queue? Via the web interface, or a cron job?

Dan

Hi Dan,

I created the campaign, tested it with a test list, sent it to the real list… all with the web interface

Got a bunch of repetitious messages (phpList was having issues with 2 of the list entries) with a suggestion to turn off “SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT” … to stop the messages but can not find out where to turn it off…

Al

Hi Al,

You can put this in your ~/lists/config/config.php file, and it should turn it off…

define('SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT','0');

by default it is not in the config.php file… you will need to add it on it’s own line.

Oh… have to get used to all this non-existent documentation… perhaps it should be in the “other” config file and thus we can do the “copy over to the regular config file”… oh well, but I digress…

Thank you for your response

Al

Hi Al,

The documentation is all done by volunteers, and it’s hard to know what to put into it, too little, or too much…
Anyways, keep asking questions when you have them, it’s basically how we figure out what needs to be in the documentation. It’s a journey…

Dan

I understand and will do my part by posting re: issues…

Will post a new issue in a moment with the upgrade to 3.2