Total Message Send Counter

Hello,
All is working fine , latest version 3.2.4 , All latest plugins working fine, Happy to use it, i want to set Total Message Send Counter or I can view each campaign send shows perfect in advanced stats but want to setup Total Message Send Counter, ( Showing in paid version )
Thanks in advanced,

Hi can you show me a screenshot of what you mean?

Thanks

A
x

Hello,
As i have attached each campaign shows individual send but i need to show total send , at the time of login or any other link ( From Menu Individual page )
Thanks ,
Mita

so like how many mails sent over all time? Or just on that page? I am not sure why you would want that info exactly? Surely it becomes fairly arbitrary over time, after 10 years you have sent 1 Million emails or something? Or over the last 10 or 25 campaigns (what ever is showing on the page) you have sent 500 messages…

It will help me to understand the backgrounds to your idea I think, are you trying to make sure you don’t overuse your SMTP or stick within your hosting package terms or something?

Also, I was confused as you said

I am not sure what you mean by this, the paid version does not show extra stuff afaik, can you send a screenshot?

A
x

Yes it is just simple like how many mails ( total mails send up to today ) sent over all time , on anywhere inside of phplist only for information.

Ok. Well that isn’t a current feature of either the .org (free) or .com (paid) version. You could make a feature request if you wanted though. I am not sure if it will get added or not though.

A
x