The session token of your request was incorrect

Upgraded to 3.2.1 and now I’m seeing a possible login issue bug? I can login, navigate around, and do most everything, but as soon as I click on the title of a draft campaign I get, “You have been logged out, because the session token of your request was incorrect”. I have tried different browsers, clearing cache, etc, nothing seems to help. If I click the radio box for the campaign and then click edit it will open the editor normally.

@banditsc It is not very clear on which pages you have the problem. Can you be more explicit about where the problem happens?

Campaigns menu, click on Manage Campaigns, then if you have a draft in there, click on the title of the draft. It will log me out with the session token error. If I instead click the radio box and edit it will let me in to edit it.

That’s a plugin page. You need to upgrade both the Campaigns plugin and Common Plugin to their latest versions.

Ahh ok, guess I forgot it was a plugin… Thanks. I updated the plugin thru the manage plugins area and it turned PHPList into a blank page, so I manually updated it in the back end and it’s working perfectly now.

Thanks