Test emails received but not receive any real campaign email using send campaign

emails are sent and received when i use send test
but didn’t receive real campaign emails when i try (click) send campaign and then processqueue what setting i have to do for this ?

here is sent campaign stats image

This is my Config.php setting

define(“PHPMAILERHOST”,‘mail.mwancloud.com’);

define ("TEST",0);
		//define('SMTP_TIMEOUT',10);
		define("PHPMAILER",1);
		define("PHPMAILERHOST",'mail.mwancloud.com');
		define("PHPMAILERPORT",'25');
		$phpmailer_smtpsecure = 'stl';
		$phpmailer_smtpuser = 'demo-receive@magicpayments.com';
		$phpmailer_smtppassword = '987hello';
		$phpmailer_smtpport = '25';

$bounce_protocol = 'pop';
		define ("MANUALLY_PROCESS_BOUNCES",1);
		$bounce_mailbox_host = 'mail.mwancloud.com';
		$bounce_mailbox_user = 'demo-receive@magicpayments.com';
		$bounce_mailbox_password = '987hello';
		$bounce_mailbox_port = "110/pop3/notls";
	         $bounce_mailbox = '/var/mail/listbounces';
		$bounce_mailbox_purge = 1;
		$bounce_mailbox_purge_unprocessed = 1;
                $bounce_unsubscribe_threshold = 5;

How many people were on the list that you are sending to?

some time one some time two emails … i’m just testing whats wrong ?i’m not getting any error status has been changed to sent but still no email received

You might try checking the detailed history of the subscribers to make sure that the system sent an email.

Also, look at the ‘system’ ‘log of events’ to look for any errors.

By the way, you might try setting up a new campaign and sending, the system is hard wired to only send one campaign email to a subscriber. so if you are resending a campaign to the same users, it won’t send them an email.

1 Like

first i add subscriber and then i created new campaign for newly added subscriber when i press i send campaign and press processqueue , in database status changed to sent
in db column fromfield is owais123 demo-receive@magicpayments.com
but tofiled is empty
how to debug system’ 'log of events?

Hi, now that we’ve been through so much, and you have learned about all of the settings, and what they should be… can I suggest the following? (It has worked many times for me…)

move your installation over to another folder, such as ‘list.old’

Then download and install a fresh version, and make the changes to the standard config.php file as we have been discussing.

DO NOT update anything… (i.e. phpmailer, etc)…

It should work.

Dan

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Last week i sent out 627 emails and so it worked fine which was the first time I used the program BUT creating a new campaign today I can send out a test email but the actual campaign is not sending out any emails. I am using v 3.3.1.

Any thoughts on this?

Alastair