back to phpList.org

Subscription Page is not showing the subscribe form

I’ve setup phplist a few times in the past and never had this issue. This time, using the latest version, when I setup my subscribe page it is not displaying the form to allow for anyone to actually subscribe. Here is the link to my test site subscribe page.

https://dev.onlineptconnect.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1

Looking for suggestions to move forward. I made sure the default / public newsletter list is associated and that the subscribe page is active.

Same problem when you click Unsubscribe. No form is shown to allow you to unsubscribe.

I don’t see any subscribe form…

<!-- Main jumbotron for a primary marketing message or call to action -->
<div class="jumbotron">
  <div class="container">
   <h1>Subscribe</h1>
   <h2>Sign up to receive our newsletter</h2>

</div>
</div>

What did you put into the page, or whatever generates that page?

Thank you for your reply.

All I did was put in my header and footer on the subscription page config from the admin interface. You have re-articulated the problem. I thought the form was automatically generated threw the creation of a subscription page using the admin interface. In past installations that’s all I had to do. Any idea why the form is not displaying?

I think I know what the problem is now. I’m pretty sure I have a mod_rewrite causing issues. I see the same thing occurs on a working site if ?p=subscribe is not passed. I’m guessing my rewrite rules are rewriting /lists/?p=subscribe to something else.

I’m getting closer when I add index.php to the url it works.

https://dev.onlineptconnect.com/lists/index.php?p=subscribe&id=1

good, let us know how you get on and what the remaining issues are

I have the same problem but where I add index.php to the subscription page it doesn’t work and continues displaying a blank page.

I found the problem. Look at the footer js called. I was calling a old jquery version instead of jquery-3.3.1.min.js

Please verify this little detail and maybe the problem is solved.