Subscription Page is not showing the subscribe form

I’ve setup phplist a few times in the past and never had this issue. This time, using the latest version, when I setup my subscribe page it is not displaying the form to allow for anyone to actually subscribe. Here is the link to my test site subscribe page.

https://dev.onlineptconnect.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1

Looking for suggestions to move forward. I made sure the default / public newsletter list is associated and that the subscribe page is active.

Same problem when you click Unsubscribe. No form is shown to allow you to unsubscribe.

I don’t see any subscribe form…

<!-- Main jumbotron for a primary marketing message or call to action -->
<div class="jumbotron">
  <div class="container">
   <h1>Subscribe</h1>
   <h2>Sign up to receive our newsletter</h2>

</div>
</div>

What did you put into the page, or whatever generates that page?

Thank you for your reply.

All I did was put in my header and footer on the subscription page config from the admin interface. You have re-articulated the problem. I thought the form was automatically generated threw the creation of a subscription page using the admin interface. In past installations that’s all I had to do. Any idea why the form is not displaying?

I think I know what the problem is now. I’m pretty sure I have a mod_rewrite causing issues. I see the same thing occurs on a working site if ?p=subscribe is not passed. I’m guessing my rewrite rules are rewriting /lists/?p=subscribe to something else.

I’m getting closer when I add index.php to the url it works.

https://dev.onlineptconnect.com/lists/index.php?p=subscribe&id=1

3 Likes

good, let us know how you get on and what the remaining issues are

I have the same problem but where I add index.php to the subscription page it doesn’t work and continues displaying a blank page.

I found the problem. Look at the footer js called. I was calling a old jquery version instead of jquery-3.3.1.min.js

Please verify this little detail and maybe the problem is solved.

Thank bro it worked for me

Someone help me where in which file line to add this index.php to fix this …