Strange problem with sending campaign with subscribers list

I have enabled PHPList through my hosting provider. I have tested some campaigns. But sometimes it is strange if I send mail none of the recipient in the list is receiving the mails and if I send test mail directly to subscriber, it is working fine

Could you please help me on that?

Are your subscribers subscribed to the list you are sending to?
Have you already sent the campaign to these subscribers? (phpList will only send each subscriber the same campaign/email once)
Have you checked the embargo times, do they match your sever time?
Have you processed the queue (if not using CRON jobs)?

1 Like

Dear Dragonrider,
Amazed with your prompt reply. Thanks
Please find the answer below

Are your subscribers subscribed to the list you are sending to? Yes. All are subscribed.

Have you already sent the campaign to these subscribers? (phpList will only send each subscriber the same campaign/email once) - Yes. Many times for testing purpose. Oh this may be cause of problem. So you mean to say I need to create a new campaign each time and send?

Have you checked the embargo times, do they match your sever time? It looks good but it is different from my local time as it is hosted in somewhere.
Have you processed the queue (if not using CRON jobs)? Yes. Processed queue and sent.

Please help

Okay, that clears up a number of questions. No, if you have only sent test messages out, this should not affect the actual campaigns.

Embargo times, if your server time is different to the actual timezone you are in, then have you tried setting the embargo times to (for example) an hour before the actual server time? This is shown on the embargo page.

Once your server/embargo time match and has actually passed, have you then processed the queue?

Are the emails reported as being sent or does your installation not even send the campaign?