Statistics not working after update

Hi,

I am pretty new at PHPList but I got an installation working fine at my virtual server.

After an update to the latest version any statistics are working anymore.

I read all posts about it and tried all suggestions wrote there and still not getting back statistics.

Any help/suggestion.

Thank you all in advance.

Ripoli

Can you be more specific. This will help eliminate various causes.

Hi, anna,

Thank you for your answer.

I don’t know what else I could inform about it.

1. My server is running CENTOS 6.7 x86_64 and WHM 11.50.0 (build 29);
  2. PHPList is installed under a domain hosted in this server and not in the root directory. It is installed under a subdirectory named “newsletter” so the path is “public_html/newsletter”;
  3. Apache Version 2.2.27, PHP Version 5.4.27, MySQL Version 5.5.35-33.0, Architecture x86_64, Operating System linux, Dedicated IP Address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail, Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl, Perl Version 5.10.1, Kernel Version 2.6.32-042stab088.4, cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1);
  4. PHPList 3.0.12, installed by uploading the tgz file, unpack it in a temporary directory and moving the “lists” directory into the subdirectory mentioned above;
  5. The “config.php” file was modified and some lines where added:
    like this: $pageroot = ‘/newsletter’; and $adminpages = ‘/newsletter/admin’;

Hope it could help to help me.

Further info’s I can provide but, as I mentioned before, I am pretty new in this stuff so, thank you all in advance.

Regards,
Ripoli

Anna,

I posted further information about my server and packages versions.

When I titled this post I would like to say that by “statistics” I mean Open, Click and Domains. It used to show me all those and now it doesn’t work anymore. I just got the number of subscribers to campaign wwas sent.

Regards,
Ripoli

right but you said you had tried some things already to fix the issue - what did you try?