[SOLVED] Hundreds of SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT

Friends, I have stopped the campaing, but even after the stopping I am still receiveng hundreds of the SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT reports. 1 per second ! I don’t know how to stop it.

I ´ve discovered that the message is related to process of 2 email addresses that fails. Is like phplist is stuck trying to send over and over again to this two addresses. More than 2000 mails received and counting !

Another thing that I discovered is that the message is the same every time: 20 messages that says that at 9.32 failed the mail xxx. 20 messages that says 9.45 failed the other mail xxx, then again 20 that says that a 9.32 failed xxx, and then again at 9.45 and so on.

Please help !

PS: I’ve changed to false the SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT in the config.php, but that was after being flooded with mails

I have solved it. I erased the mail queue in postfix. In case any of you experience the same problem, you should run the following command in the shell:

postqueue -p | tail -n +2 | awk ‘BEGIN { RS = “” } / sample@sample.com/ { print $1 }’ | tr -d ‘*!’ | postsuper -d -

It will erase all the mail queue directed to the sample@sample.com mail.

In my case were more than 6000 mails !!

Cheers