Processing emails

Good affternoon,

I have 4 servers, each with phplist.

When I send a campaign it only sends 10000 emails and don’t send the rest, although it shows that it’s processing (it says to leave the tab/window open until it finishes).

I have to manually start to process the queue again to send another 10000 emails, and so on (which is a huge time consuming).

It should send all the mails automatically, but that isn’t happening.

Can you help me with this issue?

Regards in advance.

@rcrphplist I think that phplist sets a maximum batch size of 10,000 when you run process queue through the admin interface. But for lists of the size you appear to have then I recommend using a cron job to process the queue. That won’t have the batch size restriction.

@duncanc we already have configured cron job for each of the phplist instances, but it doesn’t process the queue after sending the first 10,000 emails. In each cron job we’re calling the page ‘processqueue’.

@rcrphplist [quote=“rcrphplist, post:1, topic:2475”]
although it shows that it’s processing (it says to leave the tab/window open until it finishes).
[/quote]

Please clarify how you are processing the queue. Is it with a cron job or through the admin interface?

It’s through cron job. But since it’s not working I have to go to admin interface and manually process the queue.

@rcrphplist Sorry but you are not being very clear. Do you mean that the cron job does not work at all, or that it has the same problem of stopping after sending 10,000 emails?