I got very strange problem on Subscribers plugin

Here is my Hosting Environment
apache 2.2.3
msql 5.6.33-79.0
php 5.6.14

phplist 3.3.1
Subscribers Plugin 2.9.4+20170414
Common Plugin 3.6.1+20170414

I was using “admin” user on http://xxxx.xx/lists/admin/?page=details&pi=SubscribersPlugin&tk=02ec8c0d2e952f344c48e8a55c472fce

everything work very well, I forgot what I did on this page, now the problem is has error message said databases error

Database error 1064 while doing query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Lamps)' at line 3
A problem with the query: SELECT name
FROM phplist_listattr_producttyp
WHERE id IN (Audio Lamps)

#0 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/DB.php(79): phpList\plugin\Common\DB->_query('SELECT name\nFRO...')
#1 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/DB.php(120): phpList\plugin\Common\DB->queryAll('SELECT name\nFRO...')
#2 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/DAO/User.php(303): phpList\plugin\Common\DB->queryColumn('SELECT name\nFRO...', 'name')
#3 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/CbgConverter.php(51): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\DAO\User->cbgNames(Array, 'Audio Lamps')
#4 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Details.php(153): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\CbgConverter->current()
#5 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/Listing.php(52): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Details->populate(Object(phpList\plugin\Common\WebblerListing), 0, 50)
#6 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/Controller/Details.php(72): phpList\plugin\Common\Listing->display()
#7 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/Controller.php(110): phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\Controller\Details->actionDefault()
#8 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/Common/Main.php(43): phpList\plugin\Common\Controller->run(NULL)
#9 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/plugins/SubscribersPlugin/details.php(37): phpList\plugin\Common\Main::run(Object(phpList\plugin\SubscribersPlugin\ControllerFactory))
#10 /home/XxXxXxXx/public_html/lists/admin/index.php(712): include('/home/XxXxXxXx/pu...')
#11 {main}

I thought it was a database problem, but when I tried other user, everything work very well again. so I login out and use “admin” user , same error message again.

Please help me.

best regrads

Leslie

@lesliecn The error seems to be caused by a checkbox group user attribute. phplist should hold one or more numeric values for each subscriber, such as 1,2,3 but the error message seems to show someone having text values

'Audio Lamps'

Possibly some subscribers have erroneous values like this, so I suggest you use phpmyadmin to look at the database tables.

Look at table phplist_user_attribute to find the id of the checkbox group attribute, then look at table phplist_user_user_attribute filtering on that id to find the values held for each subsriber.

Those value should be empty, or one or more comma separated numbers, such as 1 or 1,2,3.