A Release Candidate for the upcoming phpList 3.3.4 is now available for testing.
This release includes 50 resolved issues on the roadmap. Several of these were reported from community members, including:
• Segmentation plugin dependency problem with PHP 5.4
• Failed login with short usernames giving “Please Enter Credentials” message;
• Organization logo editing and removal;
• Removal of test campaigns when clicks have been recorded;
• Test message opens counted as campaign views;
• Missing spaces after URL placeholders causing invalid user id / malformed URLs;
• Reset template option for public ‘Subscribe pages’ to allow easy access to theme updates to these pages.
Special thanks to @blu-IT, @phpvdn and everybody else who reported the bugs related to the latest update
Three new features are also included:
• New “Copy to Draft” option for campaigns introduced as an alternative to editing an existing campaign. This option does not copy attachments – based on the feedback provided that might be added in the future.
We want to thank Rolan Yang who reported and implemented the feature – See the pull request
• Show the lists which a campaign was sent to on the ‘List Campaigns’ page to more easily differentiate between similar campaigns – Thanks to @duncanc for proposing and implementing this feature. See the pull request
• New option to choose whether subscribers imported via copy and paste import will be marked as confirmed or not (‘confirmed’ remains the default)
• Upgrade from older releases following the usual upgrade process
• Use your phpList as normal, and report any new problems you find