phpList 3.3.0 released

phpList 3.3.0 has been released

This release contains security fixes – you should download and upgrade as soon as possible.

This is a landmark release, since it combines both noticeable improvements on the front-end, including a new user interface, and extensive work and re-writes on the back-end. Read the highlights in the release announcement.

Changes in this release

Over 32 significant changes are included in this release, with major improvements to usability and security. Check out the full release notes for details.

This release includes the largest interface overhaul to phpList in 5 years. The new theme is included by default, but not enabled. A new option on the Settings page lets you select your preferred theme via the web admin interface.

Support

Need help upgrading your phpList server to version 3.2.6? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.com. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report bugs to the bugtracker!

Want to focus on campaigns and forget hosting headaches? Sign up at phplist.com for an account with everything included. Send from 300 free messages to 30 million messages per month.

Community-made

phpList 3.3.0 is the work of Duncan Cameron, Edmund Huggett, Tim Coen, and other Open Source community members, as well as the phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the recently rewritten developer resources pages.

Hi Sam
I’ve upgraded but don’t see the new interface, it seems very much like the old one. It doesn’t look like the image in the email I received. Do you think I have done something wrong.
Thanks

@Phatwozza Have you enabled the new theme? Quoted from the release notes:

A new theme presents a much improved user interface. It is included by default and can be enabled using the Theme Switcher.
New Theme Switcher allows the application theme to be set via the user interface for the first time, via the Config → Settings page

The new theme is included, but not enabled by default.

Having upgraded two site to 3.3.0, I was about to upgrade a third only to find v3.3.0 has been withdrawn and replaced by 3.2.7 as you have ‘found issues’ with 3.3.0

What impact does this have on those who have already upgraded to 3.3.0

@newsmedia A new point release will be out soon including fixes for issues reported so far. If you can wait a day or two, doing so then upgrading to the next version is the best course of action.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Statistics not displayed after upgrading to phpList 3.3.1

@newsmedia, @philro phpList 3.3.1-RC1 is now available. Please check if this resolves your issues.

Ok thanks, but where is the link please ?

I got it finally here : phpList 3.3.1 Release Candidate ready for testing

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Hi, I uploaded this version (3.3.1) and the result now seems fine

1 Like

Happy to hear that - thanks for testing!

phpList 3.3.1 is now available, including fixes for phpList 3.3.0.