"Part of the message sent to new email address" not sent

The part of the message that is sent to the new and old email addresses when a subscriber changes email address is not being sent, although they do receive the email indicating they have changed their details. I have set these in Settings. Is there something else I need to set to make it work?

We’re running v3.2.4, but I believe it has never worked under previous versions.

Hi, can you describe the process step by step? We can make a bug report if it’s clear enough :slight_smile: I don’t know if I have ever used/tested this function before, so please do explain the process for clarity :smile:

a
x

Transactional Settings include “Part of the message that is sent to their new email address when subscribers change their information, and the email address has changed” and “Part of the message that is sent to their old email address when subscribers change their information, and the email address has changed”. Information in these sections is not included in the email that is sent when a subscriber changes his email address. All that is sent is the information in “Message content subscribers receive when they have changed their details”.

Have you modified the setting “Edit Message content subscribers receive when they have changed their details” ? That needs to include the placeholder [CONFIRMATIONINFO].

1 Like

Because the "Part of the message that is sent to their new email address when subscribers change their information, and the email address has changed " is not being included, I’ve added a note to the effect that if the email address was changed, the user needs to confirm the new address, and includes the placeholder [CONFIRMATIONURL].

Adding the placeholder [CONFIRMATIONINFO]. solved the problem. Thank you for your help.