Links in email do not work in 3.3

Comment disclaimer: I just recently upgraded from a 2013 installation (the orange one) to 3.3.1, so that by itself might be causing some issues.

However, though the links and clicktracking in the email body of my campaigns work fine, the Unsubscribe and Settings links in the footer generate a “The requested document was not found on this server” 404 message (not the Forward link for some reason). Any chance this is a common issue in 3.3.1 or should I be looking at my own install?

After upgrading that many versions, you should check your database and make sure all the tables and fields are there. Their were changes to the database structure along the way, and some of the tables were renamed.

“System” “Verify the database” It will tell you if anything is not correct.

Thanks for that. Verified and got all green thumbs up on this though.

I am having this exact same problem - the Unsubscribe and Preferences links do not work in my 3.3.1 version.
the link to Unsubscribe looks like eg.
http://domain.com/email/lt.php?tid=Kx9OVAZSCVYPB1XXXXX...
and then it fails to do anything with that url and dies with a
Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server
Please contact the Administrator

What is the suggested remedy for this? Do I have to downgrade to an earlier version (if so, which version is suggested?) to get Unsubscribe links working with clicktracking, or should it be working?

thanks a lot for any insight.