Issues with Campaigns Saying They're Going Out But They're Not

I have tried to send out 3 different campaigns today and none of them have done out. They show the number of people it was sent to but it shows no views or unique views. I’m on the list and I’m not getting the campaigns nor is anyone I sent them to. The only way they work is if I send them out as tests which you can only do 5 at a time. It takes forever for support to respond and I don’t have the time. I need to send my press releases out and people to get them. Is anyone else having the same issue? If so, how did you resolve it. Please help. :slight_smile:

It honestly sounds like your messages are getting sandboxed, like your send rate is triggering some limit from your SMTP provider right away and blocking you.

I’m using the PHP server to send my messages. I have never had this problem in the 6 months I’ve been using it. I send about 6 to 8 press releases out a week to about 200 people a pop. Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

I think PHP Mailer can still be blocked by the ISP, it has to go through someone’s outbound mail server. I would restart the app server that your phplist instance sits on. Restart Apache, I would also check to see if your database is hosed. I would restart your database as well, maybe it is hung up.

I had some phplist files come up as false positives in a script security check by my host, I contacted them and the matter was soon cleared up. So thats a possibility. Or you can try using smtp settings instead.

I’m having the same problem. This is the first campaign I used since the upgrade. I only have 82 people on my list (including myself), and yesterday I suspended the campaign after it unsuccessfully tried to send 351. I simplified the contents today (though I do have some URLs embedded) and so far it’s unsuccessfully tried to send 125. LIke erikaicon, I received the test email just fine.