How to re-send campaign based on non-viewed or non-click

If I have a campaign that is an invitation to a survey, how can I resend campaign to those who did not click on the “Start Survey” (only link on page)?

Hi @CAVUCO, I think you’re looking for the segmentation plugin, which allows you to target subscribers based on their interaction with a particular campaign.

Can I apply this to a campaign I already ran? Do I just send the campaign back into edit mode?

Is there a way to delete subscribers that have never opened a campaign sent, seems like all the reconcile subscribers are for other things

Yes. Please see plugin:segment [phpList Resources]

No that’s not necessary [quote=“CAVUCO, post:3, topic:5516”]
Is there a way to delete subscribers that have never opened a campaign sent, seems like all the reconcile subscribers are for other things
[/quote]

Deleting subscribers is hard by design and should ne be necessary. You may be able to do what you want using the subscribers plugin.

Sam,

Thank you for your replies.

I do not see how I can get that tab (segmentation) without sending the campaign back into edit mode. If the campaign has already been sent, it does not appear on the send campaign page. Do I requeue or send the campaign back to the edit mode?