How to place custom Placeholders in phplist templates , I have created templates but I need to add first name in my email

How to place custom Placeholders in phplist templates , I have created templates but I need to add first name in my email

Providing you’ve specified First Name as a value when collecting the subscribers info, use [FIRSTNAME] in your template.

but can you please let me know where to set value for [First Name] place holder, actually it needs to be fetched from the database . so we can add first name of subscriber .

Have you specified First Name as an option in your Subscribe Page? Or have you just accepted the default Name?

I have stored first name in database name so is there any way to include this ??

You should be able to use whatever you’ve set the value to as a placeholder. For example, if you called the value FirstName, then [FirstName] should work, or First, [First] should be ok.
It will all depend on what you’ve called the field that requests your subscribers first name. Whatever that is, use that as a placeholder. :slight_smile:

can you please locate the file in which place holder is defined . ?

@tarun0404 You don’t appear to understand how user attributes are created and used. Please see the online manual https://www.phplist.org/manual/ch016_user-attributes.xhtml