Error Bounce Management

Hello, please help in solving a problem with message bouncing

I have phplist 3.6.0 with php7.3, everything works except the bounces, I can’t connect with the account defined for reception in gmail.com.

I get the error “Unable to establish a POP3 connection with pop.gmail.com: Certificate failure for pop.gmail.com: self signed certificate: / OU = No SNI provided; please fix your client./CN=invalid2.invalid”

Please your help, as I say I have reviewed forums, manuals and others but I still cannot collect and count bounces.

Thank you

@mvenegas For the bounce address ($message_envelope in config.php) you should use an email address on the same domain as phplist otherwise it is likely the emails will be treated as spam.

thanks, I already know that, the problem is the error described before "Unable to establish a POP3 connection with pop gmail com: Certificate failure for pop gmail com: self signed certificate: / OU = No SNI provided; please fix your client./CN=invalid2 invalid "

This error cannot be corrected.

Hello everyone, I managed to collect bounces from a google account, for those who ask about the error "Unable to establish a POP3 connection with pop gmail com: Certificate failure for pop gmail com: self signed certificate: / OU = No SNI provided; please fix your client./CN=invalid2 invalid "must enter the google account, go to configure security and allow access to less secure web or applications.

Greetings