Campaign having bounces, sending nothing being received

Hello,
First of all “Sorry” for my last reply. I am started this new thread; to explain the problem in details for getting any type of help to resolve my problem.
I am using phplist v3.3.1 and everything works well but instantly with my previous campaign, I saw a lot of lack in Open, View and Click then I think there is a problem.
I am unable to receive “Test Mail” as well as “Views = 0”, “Open =0” and “Click = 0” but have “Bounces”.
Let’s see it:
Screenshot_2018-08-08%20phpList%20phpList%20List%20of%20campaigns
My Log of events snapshot is:

Which one is the cause of problem, help to diagnose and resolve the problem.
Please help with suggestions that would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Hello Friends,
Here is the recent update, I have successfully initialize the database to see, if the problem related with database but the situation is same.
It would appear that the emails were being classed as spam/bouncing straight back and not reaching their target in-boxes.

Thanks and hope to get resolution from someone.

Sounds like you need to update your DKIM and SPF records (Search google for this, or the forum as this has been answered many times before).

But “prescription Drugs” as a campaign title is going to be picked up by most email filters as spam anyway.

Hello Dragonrider,

SPF records are changed firstly, Now to update DKIM; Thanks for help and support.
I always remember “But “prescription Drugs” as a campaign title is going to be picked up by most email filters as spam anyway.”

Thanks