Bounce Processing Notification

After the last upgrade, I’ve suddenly stopped receiving notification of the bounces being processed. I have a CRON job that is running the processing each day. It is working correctly (I can see the Bounces.txt file it creates). However, I no longer receive the confirmation email saying the job has completed and how many bounced emails were processed. Can someone remind me of where to find that setting so I can turn it on?

Thanks,
Doug Davis

put this in your config.php file:

// Set to 0 to received by mail bounce deletions in the advanced bounce processing report
define('REPORT_DELETED_BOUNCES', 0);

Yes, that is the setting I thought did it … but still no emails showing up. They used to so I think something hiccupped and they stopped.
Douglas S. Davis
Information Systems Coordinator
Monical Pizza Corporation

815/929-2074 - Office
815/644-4863 - Mobile

This communication may contain proprietary and confidential information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone
or by return e-mail and delete it from their computer.

Dan Waterloo via phpList Discuss noreply@discuss.phplist.org
To:

dsdavis@monicals.com

@Dougster I think that the report email is sent only when the process has actually unconfirmed some subscribers through the consecutive bounces processing or by matching an advanced bounce rule and unconfirming/deleting etc.

The output of the cron job has other information about the number of bounces downloaded but that is not included in the email report.

Thanks Duncan. As proof, I received a report today of a bounce (5 times) being black listed.

I had been reviewing the text output so I knew it was running. You guys are doing great.
Douglas S. Davis
Information Systems Coordinator
Monical Pizza Corporation

815/929-2074 - Office
815/644-4863 - Mobile

This communication may contain proprietary and confidential information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone
or by return e-mail and delete it from their computer.

Duncan Cameron via phpList Discuss noreply@discuss.phplist.org
To:

dsdavis@monicals.com