Batch changing links in autoresponder mails

If you look to the first entry on your picture it is the same here for each row.

Data is just on:

maybe it is possible, Now from backup is tha old version and it worked for years without any more entries there :slight_smile:
With htacces souns complcated.

But my solution just must work, the entries in messages are correct.
Please think one more time from where php list could take this old versions.
They should somewhere be stored, true?

@dreamcreator I have explained where phplist stores the data and that I don’t understand why your database seems to be different.

Sorry but I cannot help with this any further.

quote: “I have explained where phplist stores”

My database is sure not diferent as it worked since years and still works.

And No, you explained only about list_message. First as I wrote that it doesn’t work for sent changed messages you came with list_messagedata witch were always, from begin filled only with data: “on”. Now I know this as using old backup.

On picture is first line also “on” and all-list-targetlist… Probably autoresponder message.

I only have autoresponder messages here and guess that for those messages are entries in list:messagedata only with “on” shown. On your picture are, I think, mostly normal campain messages shown. This looks to me this way. And I am not programmer.

That will be the difference.
In other list_messagedata entries instead ON is only the title, I guess similar to your picture.

Are you actually the programmer of this plugin as I was hoping?
Can I somehow reach somebody programming this plugin?

P.S.

I created a new autoresponder message and changed it in sql manually. Also here is in phplist unchanged to see :frowning:

In list messagedata under data are very different things there but never the fulltext of messages so I really have no clüu from where is phplist showing the own version (after changing in sql)

Just for update.

I could solve it making for list_messagedata the same find replace as for list_message.

We wouldn’t lost so much time if you had it sad from begin.

Thank you anyway for support and am happy to have solved this.