Acitivty Reports: hints please on Enter period of inactivity?

I can find no way to enter the “period of inactivity” in the Activity Reports.

The pop up help document does not provide - at least that I could find - an example of how to enter an activity period.

@pancakehollow You are using a page in the Subscribers plugin, which you didn’t seem to realise.

The field is a number of time periods, such as “1 week” or “3 months”. It needs to be a valid mysql interval.
I thought that this was explained in the documentation plugin:subscribers [phpList Resources] but clearly isn’t. There is a screenshot that shows “6 month” though.

Thanks for that. Found the path back there. But I’m getting the following error when attempting to run
Subscribers who have not confirmed:

Subscriber reports

Database error 1055 while doing query Expression #3 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ‘t.subscription’ which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by

A problem with the query: – users with only subscription in user history

@pancakehollow That does look to be a mistake because the code is relying on a particular mysql setting “only full group by” not to be set. Your mysql server must have that enabled.

I will look into it.

@pancakehollow I have made a change to make the “not confirmed” report compatible with an sql mode of ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY.

You can update the plugin on the Manage Plugins page.

thanks for the fix but I’m a bit confused which leads to an inablity to actually find the plugin.

Why is it called “Activity Reports” when the path to finding it is Subscribers | Subscriber Reports | Subscribers who have not confirmed?

What is the actual name of the plugin that I must replace?

Thank you.

@pancakehollow I explained that earlier, the Subscribers plugin. When running those reports there is an icon that links to the documentation page

You have been running two different reports. Your first question about interval was for the “inactive subscribers” report. Then you asked about the sql error when running the “not confirmed” report.

SOLVED: Thank you I’ve got it now.