Major Achievement - everything gets through

It took a lot of work during the years of sending over 120,000 emails per day to achieve this.
The following is copied from an email header:

-5.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI       RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, high trust
                             [XXX.XX.XXX.XXX listed in list.dnswl.org]

-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3      RBL: Good reputation (+3)
                             [XXX.XX.XXX.XXX listed in wl.mailspike.net]

THANK YOU phpList!

2 Likes

good work :slight_smile: Anything to add to the docs about deliverability? :wink:

1 Like

That will probably be a white-paper that I will release through the I.T. company I own… at some point.
And I would have to think real hard about that because a few very prosperous corporations hire us to do exactly this for them.
Giving away a step by step guide may have a detrimental impact on part of my business.

This much I will say… 85% of it has nothing to do with the program itself.

yeah, I know, it’s tricky huh!

I would say that we could do some very successful guest blogs with you without giving away too much information :smile:

We are looking at writing some example costings for self-hosted users, to try and work away from the mentality that phpList is a freebie, to help people understand that they do need to spend money on their mailings, starting with maybe $30 to help with and install and config on a shared server and working up to $1000’s for advanced deliverability and custom coding. It would be good to get your perspective on the upper end of these examples, and we could link to your blogs etc - ie: it’s a good bit of marketing for your company rather than an info dump :smile: