Finding out whether a link has been clicked in a campaign

Hello,

Within my campaign, there is a link for recipients to click for further information. The campaign is sent from my server while the link is on another server, which I don’t have access to. Is there any way to find out if the link within the campaign has been clicked or not?

Regards,
Reza

make sure this is in your config.php file…

# Click tracking
# If you set this to 1, all links in your emails will be converted to links that
# go via phpList. This will make sure that clicks are tracked. This is experimental and
# all your findings when using this feature should be reported to mantis
# for now it's off by default until we think it works correctly
define('CLICKTRACK',1);

@danwaterloo Thanks for your reply. I have added define(‘CLICKTRACK’,1); in config.php and sent a dummy campaign to which I was the only recipient. I then clicked a link in the campaign email. I also clicked the link in a real campaign I had sent out weeks ago to which I was also a recipient. In both cases, the statistics overview shows 0 for ‘CLICKS’.

What is the url that you want to track?

@danwaterloo Hi Dan

Thanks ever so much for your earlier reply. It is working. I added a link to https://discuss.phplist.org/ in my dummy campaign and sent to myself. I then clicked the link to go to the above page. The statistics have been updated. Very pleased.

Regards,
Reza